Service & Setup
Having your instrument setup makes a huge difference to the sound & performance, as it is easier to play and matches your style. At Waterfront Repairs, we provide a range of setup services for Electric, Acoustic and Bass Guitars.
Having your Instrument setup properly has a night and day effect on your playing, sound and believe it or not people will think you are a better player.
Fill out our Contact form today for more info.
A Full Setup and Restring includes the following:
- Set action ( String Height ) and Neck relief
- Cut nut slots to correct height and width for string gauge
- Clean fingerboard and treat with Lemon Oil
- Polish and Burnish frets
- Check and clean/tighten machine heads for smooth operation
- Adjust intonation and truss rod
- Set pickup heights to optimum position
- Check electronics and clean with contact cleaner
- Clean and Polish whole guitar
- Restring with choice of strings
- Stretch strings to aid tuning stability
- Tune to desired pitch
- Final Check over, Test and play!