Clean & Restring
Many players find restringing their guitars a bit of a fiddly process and worry about making adjustments to their instrument. At Waterfront Repairs we appreciate that not everyone wants to be their own guitar tech! Luckily for you its what we love to do!
Old Strings have a dull tone, cause tuning problems, affect the intonation and can also make it harder to play!
We Re-string all instruments at Waterfront Repairs, so no matter if you play Acoustic, Electric or Bass Guitar we can gladly help you.
A re-string & clean at waterfront guitars includes:
- Measure strings to ascertain correct gauge
- Remove old strings ( and keep if necessary )
- Clean fingerboard and treat with Lemon Oil
- Polish and burnish Frets to high sheen to remove scratches etc
- Check and tighten machine heads
- Supply and Fit new set of strings
- Clean and Polish whole guitar
- Stretch strings to aid tuning stability
- Tune to desired pitch
- Final Check over, Test and play!